December 22, 2008

Love/Hate relationship

I now have a love/hate relationship with the snow plow guy. Thank goodness they are able to plow our roads or we'd all be stuck. Even trucks are getting stuck in this deep stuff. But we have shoveled and shoveled and every time the snow plow comes by we shovel again. Isn't there some way to plow without filling peoples driveways after they've just spent two hours already that morning shoveling? It is a lot of snow! This morning Steve was at the doctor and the plow went past. So Keith and I bundled up and headed out. My ribs are killing me! I can only imagine what Steve and Jay are feeling because they've dealt with all the snow drifts too! Let me tell you that was a chore. At least the wind has died down. Right now the snow is still falling. I am now the sole shoveler because Steve can't do any physical activity for the next two days. Guess I will be one buff shoveling snow queen by the time this week is over. I'm just praying for no more snow, but I know that wont happen. The only day we're not supposed to get snow is tomorrow. Well, there's not much you can do about it. You just have to suck it up and deal with it! :) Happy shoveling!

1 comment:

heather said...

i'm strongly disliking the guy who lives at the end of our street that has a plow and keeps riding up and down on his 4 wheeler but not plowing..he can clearly see we have a TON of snow...what's up with that???

and you need to email me why Steve 'says' he can't do anything for 2 days...are you POSITIVE he's telling the truth or is he just telling you that? haha