May 31, 2009

Mother's Day

Me and my kids!


Kelly and I (She loves cake!)


Dad and Steve (Shouldn't this be me and Mom?)


I have been so behind on blogging lately, I'm trying to get caught up. Next week we go to PA for Steve's sisters wedding, and I know I'll have lots of fun pictures and stories from that, so I had better share my Mothers Day.
The kids were so sweet and we had a wonderful day! First we went to church. My parents joined us and Mom made us all a wonderful picnic lunch. (Thanks Mom.) We went to the park and spent the afternoon, relaxing in the sun and playing baseball. Keith says he really likes to watch Grandma run. :) Sorry Mom! Maybe that's why my back went out. I haven't hit a baseball in YEARS! I did hit it though. Steve was very impressed I could make contact. Probably surprised. I realized I didn't get a single picture of my Mom and I on Mother's Day. How bad is that. But I got a picture of Steve and Dad. (What did I think it was Father's Day?) I'm hoping she got one on her camera. I hope all you Mother's out there felt as loved as I did on Mother's Day. Thanks Keith and Kelly for making me the most blessed Mom out there. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she likes cake now. Remember her first birthay when she kept crying because somebody took her pear away and tried to make her eat cake? If I remember right, you ended up giving her back the pear, and Ruth ate the cake instead.

Jessy said...

That was really funny wasn't it? I can't get her to eat pears anymore. Her tastes have changed. :)