November 1, 2009

Keith 13 years old!

It's hard to believe my sweet baby is 13 years old! How did that happen? Seems just like yesterday I was down in that little GA hospital giving birth to my first born. For his birthday, he didn't want much, just some friends to spend the night. They ate pizza, played football, watched movies and played video games. He's got a nice group of friends, and we're proud of the young man he's become. We love you Keith! Happy Birthday.









The boys thought it was pretty funny to use Hannah Montana plates left over from Kelly's party. I think secretly they liked it!









Keith wanted to go to HuHut for dinner on his birthday.

1 comment:

The Keevy Family said...

Wow. You have a thirteen year old!

Both of your kids are so beautiful. I hope you all enjoyed the birthday.

I love the picture of Steve with Keith at birth. So sweet. I have one of Aaron and Faye like that. It's like they are in their own world and not even bothered by the bustle of the delivery room. Something about a dad and his baby!