May 14, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

We had a nice Mothers Day this year. Mom, Dad and Kristin joined us after church for a lunch of sub sandwiches. One of my favorite meals. We took a walk through the neighborhood, and then headed off to Mom and Dad's house and Keith and Kristin made dinner. Grandma and Aunt Debbie joined us which was really fun. It was a packed day (Full of eating) but fun to spend time with family. It was nice to be spoiled for a day. :)




Trouble #1 and Trouble #2



Gorgeous Calla lilies




They drop water drops.



4 comments:

The Keevy Family said...

Sounds like a fun day! I am surprised that I didn't see any pictures of you with your kids. I hope you got some good ones!

Jane

Jessy said...

Jane I didn't get a single picture of the kids and I. Can you believe it? That is so bad! I was glad you pointed it out though. Next year I will be sure to get one.

heather said...

Those Calla Lillies are BEAUTIFUL! Wow! Makes me want to grow some....

Jessy said...

They are pretty. Now that new blooms are blooming they are coming in white! So weird. I'll have to ask Mom if they ever turned red.