September 24, 2008

Priceless

Today I was again reminded of the wonderful girlfriends I have been blessed with in my life.
Erin, you calmed me down when I was freaking out, and I know your prayers helped get me through the day. I knew you'd be there in an instant if I really needed you.
Heather, what can I say? Not a lot of friends would be willing to sit in on the appointment you sat in on with me today. Thank you for your support, laughter, and calming effect. (And really good Dr. referal)
And Taunya, not a lot of friends would witness in the bathroom what you witnessed! :) You did it without a second of hesitation. You were willing to drop everything to make sure I was OK and taken care of.
Thank you ladies for your friendship. What would I do without you. I hope I never have to return the favor, because that would mean one of you is worried about your health, but know that I will be there for you the way you were there for me. Your friendship?....Priceless.

1 comment:

heather said...

your friendship is priceless to me too! I'm so glad I could be there with you!