August 12, 2009

Visit with Steve's Mom & Step Dad

I am blessed with wonderful in-laws. I always thoroughly enjoy their visits to Spokane when they come. Once again we had a great visit. They were here from August 2nd to the 7th. It was hot, and we spent time at Coeurd'Alene, went shopping, went to book stores, played board games, & went out to eat. They were also here for my Grandpa's funeral and were able to attend that and meet my family. It was such a great visit and I miss them a ton. Here are some pictures from our visit.



We went to "The Scoop" a cute ice cream shop on the South Hill






We spent the day visiting Lake Coeurd'Alene























2 comments:

heather said...

so Paul says: 'Steve looks so cute sittin on the swing!'

and I say, 'great pictures! They are very sweet people and I'm so glad you had a great time!

Todd said...

Thanks for the link to your blog. I sure did hee haw at some of the pictures of,.....was that pee wee herman on the swing next to keith??? and,...did he swallow his chin while twirling keith on the swing tire. Those make me feel like I fit in. Really appreciated what you said about your grandfather and the role he played in your life and how much he meant to you,....