August 12, 2009

Wild Waves

Yesterday we went to Wild Waves. My Mom spoiled us and took Steve and the kids and I and two of the kids friends (Easton and Avery). We had a blast! My favorite part of the whole day was watching my Mom be a complete kid. I have never seen her like this. It was hilarious. She was having so much fun. We went down slide after slide and even had a pina colada sitting in the water of the lazy river. A few times she got going so fast, she almost flipped out of the slide. I saw it, it looked scary, but she kept on going! The kids didn't stop once. When the day was done, they were starving and tired. The first picture sums the whole day up. Thanks for taking us Mom we had a great time!









1 comment:

Betty said...

We did have fun. I really loved it. It was so fun to see Kelly and Keith having fun. Steve being a kid and the Bensons enjoying too. I love to see my daughter having fun and not hurting. That is a big plus for me. Love you Jessy.
God was very good when He gave you to us for a daughter.
X