July 26, 2011

Montana

A few weeks ago I got to head to Kalispell MT.  Fay was taking her kiddos to spend a week with her Mom and Dad.  Kelly and I thought we'd tag along to see where Fay grew up and where her parents live.  We had such a nice time.  Their home was gorgeous and her Dad cooked the best food for us!  They had just gotten back from Alaska where Rod had caught a 97 pound Halibut and he cooked some of it up for us.  IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!  Even Kelly liked it and normally if I make her eat fish she cries.  (Don't worry Carol, I don't make her eat fish often.)  Kalispell is beautiful.  I can understand why Fay has such fond memories of her childhood and growing up there.  Thanks for sharing it with me friend.  And thanks for your hospitality Rod and Connie.  I wish we could have stayed longer.


View from Fay's front yard.  Gorgeous!
The home Fay grew up in
Back yard
Rod cooking us some breakfast.  Yummy crepes!
Kelly and Avery in the livingroom
Gorgeous views in Montana.   Loved the color of this river.

No comments: