April 5, 2008

I want to ride my bike!

It is time for the snow to go away! Last week the weather man said we have gotten 80 inches of snow this year. My neighbor Jay was telling me he thinks our average is 40 something. So, here it is April 5th and it is snowing....again! It snowed yesterday too. And they are calling for more random snow the rest of the week. The good thing is, if it snows in the morning, it's usually melted by the afternoon, and it isn't sticking to the roads at all. But I want to ride my bike! I am longing for some sunshine, and I'd like to wash my car and have it stay clean for more than two days.
Keith just started Little League this week. He had practice last night and it was so cold! The wind was really blowing which doesn't help, so we took him out to have hot chocolate after practice. The funny thing about that was he wanted ice cream too. Crazy kid. He is doing awesome this year at baseball and I think he has a really good coach. I'm excited for him. He's so stinking cute with his ball cap out there on the field. I love it.
We probably should have let Kelly give it a try this year too, but maybe we'll let her give gymnastics a try again. At least that is inside. Well I have to sign off for now. Let's hope next time I can say I've been riding my bike!

1 comment:

KT said...

I went 40 miles on Saturday. Don't be too jealous! :)