November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My sister, Uncle Kit, Aunt Jan, Adam, and my sisters friend Theresea came to visit. We all went to Mom and Dad's house to enjoy thanksgiving dinner. I thought I'd pass on some pictures to give an idea of our day.




Uncle Kit, Aunt Jan, Mom and Dad



Adam, Keith, and Steve hanging out in the livingroom.




The ladies decided it would be a good idea for the men to serve us dessert. :) We did not make it easy on them with our many demands, but they were good sports and it was a lot of fun. :)





Uncle Kit, Aunt Jan and Adam spent the night at our house. It was a lot of fun having them to ourselves. Of course the kids were so excited to have Adam spending the night. :)

We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. But mostly I'm thankful for the relationship I have with the Lord Jesus Christ, and for the family and friends he has blessed me with. I hope your thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine, and you were able to take a moment to thank God for all he has done for you! :)

No comments: