January 5, 2013

A Week of my favorite things #1

I have a friend who is posting one of her favorite things on her blog each day for five days. I have loved hearing about her favorite things so I thought I'd do the same.

My first is :

Liquid Chlorophyll

For me, this stuff is sunshine in a bottle. I get it with peppermint oil in it to help a little with the taste, but this stuff is amazing!

My Aunt suggested I start taking it and so I gave it a try. I'm hooked. It's the only supplement I've ever taken that I take consistently and continually. I always start out with good intentions to take vitamins but usually the bottle winds up half used in the bottom of my medicine drawer. Not this stuff!

Benefits of Chlorophyll:
1. Chlorophyll is the best aid in gastrointestinal problems. It aids in loosening and cleansing the colon.

2. Chlorophyll promotes formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells. As we digest green food, the magnesium helps in rebuilding and replenishing the red blood cells which is responsible for boosting our energy.

3. Chlorophyll treats bad breath. Chlorophyll acts as a deodorizer that eliminates bad odor.

4. Detoxify toxins that cause cancer. Research found that the damaged genes caused by carcinogen substances can be prevented by chlorophyll.

5. Beneficial in assimilating calcium and other heavy minerals. Chlorophyll is really easy to absorb. It gets into your bloodstream really fast. It can absorb calcium and balance other trace minerals to rebuild, replace, and exchange with the new tissue.

6. Chlorophyll fights infection. Chlorophyll possess property that kill harmful bacteria. The antiseptic properties of chlorophyll have the ability to kill germs by strengthening the tissues.

All this being said, I notice a huge difference when I'm taking this. My energy level is way up and I just feel better.

So give it a try! You may love it like I do!






No comments: