January 7, 2013

A Week Of My Favorite Things #3

Well, I can't do a list of my favorite things and not include this:




Anyone who knows me knows this is my FAVORITE thing!

I have two.  One for rides with the kids and Bella.  (Yes there is a basket on front to put the dog in) And the one pictured is for my serious rides.  :)

I didn't get a lot of riding in last summer due to a surgery and a lack of motivation after the surgery, but I look forward to putting in some serious miles again this Spring/Summer.  My goal this year will be 1,000 miles by the end of the year.  We'll see if I make it.  I came close one year.

My first organized ride is in June.  "I Made The Grade" up the Lewiston Grade.  It's a really fun and very challenging ride.

When I'm on my bike I'm in my happy place.  It's hard to remove the smile on my face.


No comments: