January 7, 2013

A Week Of My Favorite Things #2

Already a little behind in this, but here is my #2 pick.

Scentsy

I was having a lot of problems remembering to blow out my candles when I left my home.  I would have to call my neighbor Taunya and ask her to go into my house to make sure my candles were blown out A LOT!  So, I've gotten rid of my candles and now I just burn Scentsy.

I turn them on in the morning and then at night before bed I turn them out.  If I leave, I can just leave them on and not worry about it.  I love it!  You can also set the warmers up on timers (like the ones you would use for Christmas Tree lights) and then you really don't have to think about them.

I have two consultants that I use and I'll put links to their websites below.  Sometimes if one doesn't have what I want the other person will.  It's reasonably priced and my home smells oh so good!  My favorite scent is probably Autumn Stroll, which you can't get right now, but I pretty much like anything with a cinnamon smell to it.

I also love the scent disks for your car.  They last forever!

If you're interested in having a party so you can earn some cheep/free product, contact one of these ladies and they'll help you out.  If you aren't in this area, you can always do a web party!

Fay Benson

Kim Walter

No comments: